1. Variety selection: It is advisable to select varieties with strong plant growth, disease resistance and high yield.
2. Seed treatment and sowing: Generally, the seeds are soaked and the seedlings are used for seedling raising. Soaking seeds can be used with 0.01% Tianfengsu 3.5ml plus 70% red day bactericide 15g water 7kg, fully stirred and soaked for 12 hours, remove and moisturize and germination. The seedbed can apply a proper amount of chlorpyrifos to kill underground pests. The day before planting, the bottom water should be poured, and the amount of base fertilizer should be applied, and then the seeds should be spread evenly on the seedbed.
3. Timely colonization: 1 soil preparation, application of base fertilizer, and sputum: the growth period of pepper is long and the root system is weak. In order to promote the growth of branches and leaves and the result of continuous flowering, before the planting, it is combined with the high-quality farmyard manure 5000kg, diammonium 15kg. 1m ~ 1.5m wide flat. 2 transplanting: When the seedling grows to about 10cm, under the conditions of suitable environment, it can be moved to Daejeon planting, and can be planted according to the row spacing of 33cm×33cm, and then the root water is poured.
4. Management of field management before and after slow seedling: 1 Before the seedlings are warmed, the main part is heat preservation and moisturizing. If no film is covered, it can be cultivated. After slow seedlings and before flowering, generally do not water, only when it is dry, water is poured. Before the ridge is closed, the soil should be preserved. After watering the soil, it is better to use water to wet the ridge. 2 Fertilization: When the door pepper grows to 3cm in size, combined with cultivating for fertilization, winter lettuce fertilization technology applies 200g of dried manure per mu, urea 10kg.3 external top dressing: 0.01% Tianfengsu 3.5ml~7ml plus 50g of potassium dihydrogen phosphate and 15kg of water for foliar spray are beneficial to enhance photosynthesis, promote deep rooting, promote robust growth of plants, and enhance disease resistance of plants.
5. Management of flowering result period: 1 Use 0.01% Tianfengsu 3.5ml~7ml plus 30g urea, 15kg of water, spray on the foliar surface every 10 days at the beginning of flowering to accelerate plant growth and promote its continuous flowering. As a result, the rate of results is improved, the fruit drop is prevented, and the harvesting period is extended. At the same time, improve the quality of the pepper and reduce the occurrence of deformed fruit. 2 timely watering and topdressing, topdressing should be carried out after each fruit picking, to use nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium in combination to supplement the body nutrition. 3 Do a good job of pruning, snoring, removing and cultivating the soil: cut off the inner lychee and old sick branches. Leave 2 leaves above the 3rd branch for sharpening. Remove the lower leaf of the old leaf, and at the same time, cultivate the soil again to promote new roots and prevent lodging.